Does your body feel out of alignment? Do you often suffer from a stiff neck, sore shoulders, lower back pain, or aching knees and feet? Weak and overly tense muscles are likely contributing to your chronic pain. The good news is we can help!
Getting fit means committing to getting the body moving. When we suffer from chronic pain, however, even basic everyday movements can be a challenge. Coach Mo’s Elite Fitness offers a full exercise program for people who suffer from chronic pain.
- to help you identify the causes of your chronic pain
- to teach you the exercises that will help reduce your pain
- to prepare your body for more advanced workout sessions
How it Works:
1. Contact us and let us know you are interested in our corrective exercise program.
- Our corrective exercise specialist will chat with you on the phone about your fitness goals, health history, ideal training schedule, and best time to meet for the consultation session.
2. Schedule a consultation session.
- We will conduct a full structural assessment of all of the major joints of your body to identify the areas of malalignment that are likely causing your chronic pain.
- We will also conduct a basic fitness assessment to see where your fitness level currently is so that we can begin the exercise program at the best starting place for you.
- We will discuss the number of corrective exercise sessions you will need to complete before beginning more advanced workouts.
- Consultation sessions last 60 minutes and cost $35.
3. Begin the program.
- Within 24 hours of the consultation, you will receive a written report detailing assessment results and a plan for achieving pain relief.
- You will also receive a detailed at-home corrective exercise plan for your time between sessions.
- Corrective exercise sessions run for 60 minutes each. Cost is $70 per session.
Don’t let chronic pain stop you from reaching your fitness goals. Contact us and let us get you started on your fitness journey.
Terms and Refund/Cancellation Policy
All fitness training sessions must be paid for in advance. Fitness training sessions are non-refundable. If you are tardy for your session you will receive the remaining portion of your session. If you need to cancel or reschedule a personal training session, you must notify your trainer. The opportunity to reschedule a missed personal training session is up to the discretion of your trainer.