Terms and Refund/Cancellation Policy
All fitness training sessions must be paid for in advance. Fitness training sessions are non-refundable. If you are tardy for your session you will receive the remaining portion of your session. If you need to cancel or reschedule a personal training session, you must notify your trainer. The opportunity to reschedule a missed personal training session is up to the discretion of your trainer.
Coach Mo’s Elite Fitness respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices, including how information about you and your online activity is collected and used.
Collection of Personal Information
Coach Mo’s collects and uses personal information to better serve you and personalize your experience with us. We may collect personal information from you to complete various transactions, such as:
- product or service orders, activations, and registrations
- profile creation and user verification
- information requests
- marketing or support subscriptions
- contest entries or survey participation
The types of personal information you provide to us may include:
- contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address
- personal information, such as shirt size
- financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information
How We Use Your Information
Information you share with Coach Mo’s may be used in the following ways:
- to assist you in completing a transaction or order
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity
- to communicate with you about products and services
- to provide and improve service and support
- to update you on new products and services
- to provide personalized promotional offers
- to select content to be communicated to you
- to measure performance of marketing initiatives, promotions, and ads
- to communicate with you about contests and surveys
- to contact you regarding Coach Mo’s products or services
- to share comments and/or testimonials you provide about Coach Mo’s products or services
- You may choose to opt out of our promotional/informational emails at any time.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Coach Mo’s only retains data that have a legitimate business purpose.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The personal information you provide us is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities which have limited access. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as credit card number or password) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes.
Coach Mo’s does not sell, rent, or lease any of your personal information to others.